Monday

Spiceworld App Part 2

So, I love the idea of the app. But please, please, please give us the ability to scan the QR code for a follow link to a spicehead.

For instance, I meet someone cool (that's what this is all about right?) and want to keep in touch over the year. Well, that guy's name was... John.. maybe Jake? if only I had written stuff down on that sweet AT&T notebook with the CDW pen I got. But I've got to dig that out of the bag, and then find the pen, open everything up and wouldn't you know it, that pen I grabbed is the one that doesn't work. Now I gotta dig out another pen.

I ended up taking pictures of badges last year, which kinda worked. But it would be a more inclusive experience to just whip out my phone, open the SpiceWorld app, and scan that handy QR code on the person's badge and voila I'm at their profile. From there I should be able to...



from SpiceWorld http://ift.tt/2w4bsmH
via IFTTT

manchester spice corps