Monday

Spiceworld Sessions and Survey

I just finished the survey about which sessions you were planning to attend (great idea by the way, hopefully there won't be as much "standing room only" going on in the popular sessions). While I was looking at the agenda though, it still seems like there are a lot of sessions to be added; is that accurate?

Tuesday's 10:30 breakout is loaded, and there are at least three I'd like to attend (which happens at any good conference). The afternoon is very light, and I see that it says more will be added. Wednesday seems pretty evenly split across three breakout times, but none of them are as busy as that first breakout on Tuesday (there are 9 sessions in that first breakout time, as opposed to about five in each of the Wednesday breakouts).

We'll always have to make some tough calls on which session you attend, I was just curious if there...



from SpiceWorld http://ift.tt/2wXVo26
via IFTTT

manchester spice corps