Tuesday

Anyone interested in a game get-together?

Since I'm driving as usual, I was considering tossing my box of games into the trunk. I wanted to see if there would be any interest in a get-together at some point during the week to hang out and play some games. I wanna see if there's any interest first of all, and if so what people would suggest as a good space we could use. And if we have enough interest in I wanted to see if any GGs might be interested in sponsoring and slapping their name on the meetup.

Games I'd be bringing:

  • Cards Against Humanity (every single pack that's been released)
  • What Do You Meme?
  • Pretending to Adult
  • Dirty Minds
  • Munchkin and Munchkin Cthulhu
  • Superfight
  • Joking Hazard
  • Secret Hitler
  • Encore
  • Imaginiff
  • The Worst Game Ever
  • Camera Roll
  • Liar's Dice
  • Fluxx


from SpiceWorld http://ift.tt/2wDMSoo
via IFTTT

manchester spice corps