Tuesday

First Time With SpiceWorld!

I'm really excited to meet all of you rather soon! I believe I will be one of the greeters on the second and third mornings of SpiceWorld, so prepare for some high fives.

It might be my first time working SpiceWorld, but I am no stranger to conventions. Here are a few tips to help you during your adventure (if this is your first time attending a conference).

  • Wear comfortable shoes. You may be sitting down for a few hours at a time for panels, but there are plenty of restaurants in walking distance. You want to be comfortable.
  • Hand sanitizer is your best friend. To be completely honest, sometimes people will forego the handshake due to fear of getting sick, so I have adapted to casually greeting people the following ways:
    • Handshake
    • Fist Bump
    • Touching Elbows (not even kidding with that)
    • Bear Hug

  • Keep yourself hydrated and have snacks with you....


from SpiceWorld http://ift.tt/2yc5Aow
via IFTTT

manchester spice corps