Thursday

Interested in a DnD/tabletop get-together?

I'm creating a separate topic for this as I plan to do two separate get-togethers - one for general board/card games (linky here, go subscribe to the thread for updates!) and one for some tabletop gaming since a bunch of people noted their interest in DnD.

I'd be happy to run a session in v3.5 as that's what I've been playing for the past 10 years. If someone else would wanna volunteer to run something in 5e, I'd be happy to hand over DM responsibilities. We could also run concurrent games of different versions, or different games (DnD, Pathfinder, WoD, etc.).

SO

If you'd be interested, vote below for when you'd be free to meet up and I'll try to make it happen. Subscribe to this thread for updates. For the poll options, "daytime" would be late morning or early afternoon.



from SpiceWorld http://ift.tt/2fkfKzD
via IFTTT

manchester spice corps