Tuesday

Meetup at Buffalo Billiards Wednesday night?

I've noticed that things seem to settle down quite a bit once SpiceWorld is over. Most people are partied out and ready to wind down. Last year, a group of us met up at Buffalo Billiards and had a pretty chill night shooting pool, shuffle board and playing some pinball. It ended up being one of my favorite nights out in Austin, it wasn't a packed bar and I wasn't trying to stress test my liver.

So I'd like to give everyone an open invitation to meetup at Buffalo Billiards around for one last (chill) night out in Austin before you catch your flight out the next day. I think SpiceWorld Festivities end at 6 on Wednesday, so I say meetup around 8ish.

If I remember correctly, Buffalo Billiards table games are pay by the hour, but not expensive. They have pool, shuffle board, darts, foosball, and a bunch of AWESOME pinball machines! 201 E 6th...



from SpiceWorld http://ift.tt/2xNJsEZ
via IFTTT

manchester spice corps