Monday

MASSIVE Thanks to the 2017 SpiceBuddy Team!!!!

So another SpiceWorld has come and gone. The 10th, with this being the 2nd year in a row withthe SpiceBuddy Program active.

In 2016, like any 'first year' of a brand new program, the SpiceBuddies tried some things...some worked great and some we felt could be improved upon. We were figuring out where we 'fit' into SpiceWorld...

In 2017, we brought to the table a host of new ideas...and again, some worked fantastically and some we are already working to improve for 2018!

The team that came together...well, 'team' is an often-used word that doesn't hold as much weight as I would like in this instance. And we started out as a team, but evolved into something else. Let me try that again....

Thefamily that came together with one purpose,to welcome EVERY Spicehead,blew me away.

Many people have asked me if I 'hand pick' the SpiceBuddy team. Like...



from SpiceWorld http://ift.tt/2zstu0t
via IFTTT

manchester spice corps